Wiznet

Ralph Doncaster ralph-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 13 23:49:16 UTC 2003

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Chris MacDonald wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 03:13:00PM -0400, Marc Lijour (Professeur d'Informatique) wrote:
> > Wiznet performance has been decreasing for the last months, according to my
> > experience here.
>
> Wiznet has been really unstable lately, yes. The old velocet people have
> started a new isp, eicat (eicat.ca). I'm probably going to switch to them
> as soon as they have things off the ground.

Dave and especially Adam are crooks; according to my lawyer they violated
the bankruptcy act but the trustee isn't willing to investigate it unless
I pay (for the investigation).  Even though it's criminal the police don't
seem interested (the potential criminal liability is "only" a few
thousand).  Of the close to $2 million owed to creditors by DSL.ca and
Velocet we were owed over $30K.

I checked out their web site and their prices are way above market; for
the $69/mth they want for a 3.5M/PPPoE service we give our customers a
non-PPPoE service.  If they have no bandwidth cap then that might explain
the high prices.

-Ralph