Net Integrator Appliance

Scott Adams ssadams-cO7Vpxpd/wCZ9vWoFJJngh2eb7JE58TQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 12 18:49:45 UTC 2003

Hi Keith,
Thats wat i was thinking myself, but they seem hell bent on this unit. I
already put the ROM chip in a new computer and experimented with it using
larger ide drives, but im worried some of the custom stuff might be
copywrited, and their idea of cloning it to 2 or more machines doesnt seem
right to me.

Scott