Anti spam solutions

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 12 02:04:50 UTC 2003

On Sat, Oct 11, 2003 at 09:43:17PM -0400, JoeHill wrote:
> And what is it with this anti-communist paranoia I'm seeing in evidence
> on this list from certain members?
>
> Open source, whether you like it or not, is about *sharing* and
> *collaboration* and *community*.

Yes.  But, what does that have to do with making SENDER to pay for the
cost of email?

Bitching about corporation (or people) having too much money does not
serve Linux market.  They have money because people give them money.
Instead, we should be asking "what can we do to make people give us the
money."

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>