Anti spam solutions

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 12 01:43:17 UTC 2003

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:27:13 -0400
William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> uttered:

> > I do have a major problem with this. We're taking a technology that
> > could enable everyone on the planet to collaborate together, and
> > because of a
>
> This is a bit commie thinking.  I wish Linux side would refrain from
> this kind of things.

What part of "enable everyone on the planet to collaborate together" is
communist, exactly?

And what is it with this anti-communist paranoia I'm seeing in evidence
on this list from certain members?

Open source, whether you like it or not, is about *sharing* and
*collaboration* and *community*.

If these things are too "commie" for you, you are running the *wrong*
OS... ;-)

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046