Microsoft Must be held accountable.

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 11 01:19:40 UTC 2003

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:56:08 -0400
Anton Markov <anton-F0u+EriZ6ihBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> uttered:

> I think you are getting a little carried away here. You are going way
> overboard and leaving the realm of criticism.

I guess I'm not alone:

http://aaxnet.com/editor/edit029.html#mspath

Microsoft is not "filling a niche", they are a monopolistic (convicted
on all counts), predatory and, quite frankly, evil blight on the
Internet in general. They do not *create* jobs, they have destroyed
thousands of jobs by suppressing software development that tried to
compete with them (Netscape, OS/2, etc.).

Supply and demand? You must be joking. Microsoft never has and never
will play by those rules, they have deliberately manipulated both over a
long career.

Oh, and BTW, we *force* businesses to do things all the time, it's
called "regulation", you know, like they can't dump PCB's into Lake
Ontario, they can't trade shares on insider information, all that
"communist" stuff.

Pffffft!

--
JoeHill