How to start a revolution?

Marc Lijour (Professeur d'Informatique) marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 10 19:52:35 UTC 2003

Le 10 Octobre 2003 06:12, JoeHill a écrit :
> On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 21:56:34 -0400
>
> "Marc Lijour (Professeur d'Informatique)" <marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org> uttered:
> > I'd be glad to help.
>
> Me too! I've been hankerin' for something like this to get a
> "revolution" going.
>
> I may not be as much an expert as Marc, but I've been running
> exclusively Mandrake Linux for 2 years now, I have my own home-built LAN
> from bits and bobs, and I am a former MCSE, so I know all about how to
> get rid of Windows lickety-split ;-)

Well, a disclaimer here. I don't pretend to be an expert :-)

I just say that I have a related experience and actually I'm currently working
on the same direction as you do.

It would be very interesting to get eveybody of us connected. This way we
could plan ahead, and even serve as a profesional-level consulting base for a
school board that would consider a move to Linux.

May be, later we could move into advocacy with our global knowledge of the
education system and the issues at stake.