How to start a revolution?

Wil McGilvery wmcgilvery-6d3DWWOeJtE at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 10 03:17:32 UTC 2003

Great idea!

What case studies are you looking for? Non profits using linux?

I am a member of a Literacy council in Arthur and I have set up Samba, Apache and Proftp on a Linux server for just the same purpose. The literacy employees have also been trained in the maintenance of the server and don't mind one bit that an old pc has become very useful.

If I can be of any help - let me know.

Regards,

Wil McGilvery
Manager