How to start a revolution?

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 10 10:12:37 UTC 2003

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 21:56:34 -0400
"Marc Lijour (Professeur d'Informatique)" <marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org> uttered:

> I'd be glad to help.

Me too! I've been hankerin' for something like this to get a
"revolution" going.

I may not be as much an expert as Marc, but I've been running
exclusively Mandrake Linux for 2 years now, I have my own home-built LAN
from bits and bobs, and I am a former MCSE, so I know all about how to
get rid of Windows lickety-split ;-)

> Most of the stuff you can do yourself (Linux gives you the choice).

And it's all freeeeeee!

> Or you can use a special distro-set-up. I know of one in France. May
> be a google search could help you in finding Linux at school configs.
>
> I would love to get more my school more involved too.
>
> Good luck.

I've got a lot of spare time to donate, so please just let me know where
and when and I'd be more than happy to help.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046