scanners

Lloyd D Budd lloyd-fEEwcc3XMu8jODpR/OX0VQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 26 18:55:31 UTC 2003

I am also shopping for a scanner.  Thank you everyone for all the great
info in the recent threads!

Vistek and Henry's both seem to offer free (basic) shipping, and
depending on the item they flip-flop on the price.

I purchased a Epson 2400 today from CompuSmart.com .  I have always had
good experiences in their stores, and @ least one store is near me in
case I choose to return it.  Also, they always seem up to date on their
rebates -- in this case, they have an Epson rebate that does not even
seem to be found on the Epson site :-p

Doug, if you bought the 3200 this month there is a ~150$ CAN rebate
<http://www.epson.com/cmc_upload/pdf/P3200P-3200Pro-100-c17294.pdf>