Debian Updates

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 23 11:15:50 UTC 2003

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 00:11:26 -0500
Fraser Campbell <fraser-Txk5XLRqZ6CsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Wild, install a large piece of software that provides network access to the
> root account ... as opposed to typing the command "crontab -e".  To each
> their own!

Well, unless he opens port 10000 on his firewall and makes the root password
"blinky", I think he'd be okay ;-) I assumed (mistake, prolly) that sending him
off on a hunt for a crontab how-to would be cruel. You gotta admit, crontab can
be a beotch for newbs...got the sense Mark might be almost as newbish as m'self.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046