Strange how sending mail out via a email client works, but SquirrelMail gets the CNAME error

Teddy Mills teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 18 07:57:29 UTC 2003

Doh!!!!

The reason the email client mail and this message got to TLUG was I was
sending it on a different email account and server!! (teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org) Of
course it worked.

As for my qmail, I can send/recieve mail locally on that system, and recieve
any email from anyone else,
but sending any remote mail on my qmail, thats when the mail stays i nthe
queue and smtp bails on me.
This was working before the iptable changes. Will post the iptables file
tommorow...