Configuring KMail at home

Brad Fonseca linuxbrad-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 17 19:53:06 UTC 2003

Hi Folks,

I just installed Mandrake 9.2 on my laptop.  I'm trying to configure Kmail
to allow me to send email.  I receive email alright but when I send I get,
"Sending failed: The server did not accept the sender address. The server
responded: "Invalid extension (Fonseca) " The message will stay in the
'outbox' folder until you either fix the problem (e.g. a broken address) or
remove the message from the 'outbox' folder.
Note: Other messages will also be blocked by this message, as long as it is
in the 'outbox' folder The following transport protocol was used: linuxbrad"

I'm on Rogers broadband.  Anyone else run into this problem?

--
Regards,

Brad Fonseca