OpenOffice.org Performance

Hugh Reilly hughreilly1-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 3 16:03:54 UTC 2003

In my experience, OO is slow to open, but once it's open, it runs just fine.
So I can forgive the slow opening. And I actually do prefer it to Word. It
actually let's me do what I want rather than having Bill Gates "think for
me", which only requires additional mouse-clicks to undo what Bill thinks I
want.

-Hugh
Hugh Reilly
XEN Technology Group | LinuxLab