Learning PHP

Keith Mastin kmastin-PzQIwG9Jn9VAFePFGvp55w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 20 14:40:48 UTC 2003

> Does anyone know of a good course to learn PHP from absolutely nothing?
> Before anyone tells me to RTFM, I would like to learn from someone else
> and ask questions :)

I grabbed a book by Larry Ullman for this. PHP and MySQL for dynamic
websites. It takes you through the basics, enough that you can actually
start deciphering what's going on in the code and to start writing some of
your own and having a semblance of an idea of what's going on.

St Christophers House looks interesting too... it might be worth dropping
by to see if there's room for another body.

--
Keith Mastin
BeechTree Information Technology Services Inc.