Learning PHP

Robert M robert-yzlPDbdf3LosA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 13 02:40:36 UTC 2003

There is a site in need of forum moderators, and contributions with regards
to articles and news about LAMP servers

LAMP = Linix Apache MySQL PHP

http://lampware.org

BTW some great links are already there, but it could do with some articles
( for those of you who can type and have something to say )

If you care to help with forum moderation or administration just email the
main admin

R M