[GTALUG] OT: Shots fired - heads up

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Sep 14 17:29:04 EDT 2024

I intended to ask  about something  touch more specifically?
Evan, I freely own that my access to Linux development tends to come from
Debian , where I have been a list member for well a very long
time..mailing list by the way  smiles.
you indicate that "most people" have  whatsap..spelling, that reddit and
discord manage   exchanges  better.
this is a Linux users group.
can you please share the specific third party Linux tools  from the
command line, the most basic of Linux alloing  for access to all  these
services?

Not being provocative, simply want to understand since my own
communication  doors state that Linux is not supported by any of these
services  at all.
I wrote of open source dedication, in my other post.  Now I just want
examples of how a person, using Linux at the most basic level, can reach
these services.
Cheers,
Karen