[GTALUG] General Meeting Reminder

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Sep 10 03:27:05 EDT 2024

On Mon, Sep 9, 2024 at 3:28 PM Steve Litt via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:

> please consider getting the new 2024-2025 Covid shot that is adjusted for
> the new strains going around.

if you can find it.

I've been to the places where I usually get my shots (six so far, last one
in November). They don't have anything yet.
One told me they'll probably get them at the same time as they get this
season's flu shots.

BTW, can the original COVID test detect the new strain?
Maybe it doesn't matter, the ones I have are now well past their expiration
dates.
But nobody seems to have new test kits either, so I haven't disposed of
mine.

- Evan