[GTALUG] General Meeting Reminder

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Sep 9 15:27:52 EDT 2024

Alan Heighway via talk said on Mon, 9 Sep 2024 00:07:16 -0400

>Dave Mason, Chair of Computer Science at Toronto Metropolitan
>University, welcomes GTALUG back to our in-person meeting room. This
>will be our first meeting back since COVID,

This won't help for the meeting, but please consider getting the new
2024-2025 Covid shot that is adjusted for the new strains going around.
For people who have had a few shots, Covid usually doesn't require
going to the hospital, but it's no walk in the park. My 31 year old
daughter, who was vaxxed to the maxx, just recovered from Covid and
said it was the sickest she's ever been, though no hospital. My other 2
kids got it years ago and said it was the sickest they've ever been.

My experience is that my very first and second Covid shots gave
flu-like symptoms with huge ache in my deltoid muscle, causing me to
lie around like a lump for an entire weekend. The first booster gave
some side effects. After that, the only side effect was that I couldn't
run a marathon or do bench presses :-)

For Americans, another reason to get the latest vaccine quickly is that
pretty soon it won't be free anymore, and depending on insurance or lack
thereof, it could cost upward of $200.00 USD.

SteveT

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://444domains.com