[GTALUG] Learning Go

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Mon Oct 14 07:57:03 EDT 2024

I found the regular go book,/The Go Programming Language/ by Donovan and
Brian Kertnighan was reminiscent of the C book, and easy to work from.

For how to learn, I might look and see if there is a good O'Reilly talk
series. I see a bunch listed.

--dave

davecb at spamcop.net           |              -- Mark Twain