[GTALUG] October Meeting Reminder

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Tue Oct 8 18:26:53 EDT 2024

> From: Warren McPherson via talk <talk at gtalug.org>

> And for those of you wondering how to send in your membership dues
> you can send $20 by interac to membership at gtalug.org

Oh!  This must mean that the start of tonight's meeting is the GTALUG
Annual General Meeting.

We must have an AGM every year.  That's when the finances get presented to
the membership and the members elect new executives.  Only folks who have
paid the dues may vote.

This snuck up on me so I suspect it snuck up on everyone else.  Perhaps we
should delay it a month (like last year) so people are more prepared.

Maybe this has already been decided and I missed it.