[GTALUG] (very off topic) quality die grinder bits

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sun May 12 22:56:02 EDT 2024

Thanks.  I'll visit Princess Auto near my work. I've been browsing
Amazon, and it's sad. You can tell some grinding bits are off-axis even
from the pictures.

- I tried angle grinder, but it takes off too much metal, too fast.
- I tried rotary tool, but it took too long.
- I tried manual file, and that's too much work. :-)
- I found die grinder is just right.