[GTALUG] (very off topic) quality die grinder bits

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Sun May 12 22:33:24 EDT 2024

I don't use a die grinder, but have used an angle grinder on my lawn mower
blade before. You've run through all the usual  (ugh) stores but one:
princessauto.com. But most/all of their stuff is China made. I go to
Princess Auto quite often for grinding, welding accessories.

You can also try busybeetools.com but I've not gone there for many a year.

https://www.princessauto.com/en/searchresults?Ntt=die%20grinder%20accessories
https://www.princessauto.com/en/searchresults?Nr=product.active%3A1&Ntt=rotary%20file%20set*