[GTALUG] Raspberry Pi as a desktop or settop computer

Scott Allen mlxxxp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 16:37:07 EDT 2024

On Sun, 23 Jun 2024 at 12:58, CAREY SCHUG via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:
> I cannot use a full size mouse, my hand gets too tired.

I don't mind using a mouse but I don't like the amount I have to move
my index finger to use a scroll wheel on one. To remedy this, I use a
Lenovo Scrollpoint mouse.

https://support.lenovo.com/ca/en/solutions/pd011205-lenovo-scrollpoint-mouse-overview

The scrollpoint works like the trackpoint on some keyboards. Nudging
it up, down, right or left works like spinning a scroll wheel. Like a
trackpoint, the scrollpoint is pressure sensitive. Applying greater
pressure is like spinning a scroll wheel faster.

I wish this had become more popular. I think it's quite difficult to
find this mouse these days. I'm always praying mine won't break.

--
Scott