[GTALUG] Federal agency warns critical Linux vulnerability being actively exploited

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Jun 2 15:34:39 EDT 2024

Actually, something noted in the article  brings up a question.
Owning that  I am basing this on actual Linux users I know personally..very
few smiles, I wonder this.
If the problem was patched in January, does not Linux update on a regular
enough basis for the patch to get incorporated for most users?
Karen