[GTALUG] a quick question about power supplies?

Mike Holloway mike.holloway at protonmail.com
Thu Jul 18 12:26:22 EDT 2024

Hi Karen,

I've never had a problem using prevailing wisdom like that which you'll find in the following Reddit link when last I built my two workhorse PCs and had to consider power supply capacity:
https://old.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/o3bjbn/how_do_i_choose_a_psu/h2b29gx/

The situation as you describe it sounds quite stressful, wishing you a swift and effective resolution.

Mike

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.