[GTALUG] Google is ruled a monopoly so Firefox is at serious risk

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Aug 13 13:14:04 EDT 2024

actually, this is one of the strongest legal cases against google.
Documentation  by percentage of users who either cannot, or are not shown
clearly how to change the default.  Or not knowing they have a choice.
One person's ease is another person's complexity.  If consumers were
changing regularly, it would be reflected in usage.  besides if the
playing field were even Google would not have to pay companies not to
allow choices automatically.
Kare