[GTALUG] Old and New Habits...

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun Aug 11 15:31:28 EDT 2024

Steve Petrie via talk said on Sun, 11 Aug 2024 09:23:28 -0400

>o1bigrenor is absolutely correct with his observation: "when I'm
>supposed to spend an hour of my time watching something that I could
>have read through in likely under 5 minutes - - - they're a waste of
>my time."

There are exceptions. I have a very hard to repair toilet and was so
glad to see videos showing exactly how to repair it. But yeah, coding
and config are basically text operations, and there's no reason not to
use text for the documentation.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://444domains.com