[GTALUG] Anyone hiding an old LG phone?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Aug 10 22:32:36 EDT 2024

In a closet perhaps?
My lifeline which I was trying to replace so desperately is now in pieces.
Technically I have no  phone at all, teksavvy and I are still at the CCTS
over the land line.
as it stands, before the cracked case finally broke completely, LG
provided some mobile out of warranty options, including a place called
fixt?
www.fixt.ca

I did not reach them before the break.
fortunately I had already set a loblaws visit, it has a mobile shop.
I have an older alcatel device that I am hoping will support my PC mobile
sim card...so there is something that does not make me  dizzy and seizure
like when I us it.
Still, if there is an unloved LG flip in a box somewhere, sing out smiles.
Kare