[GTALUG] simple plug & play ethernet splitters?

Nick Accad naccad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 12:58:33 EDT 2024

I have 3 of those scattered around the house

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00K4DS5KU?ref=emc_s_m_5_i_atc

Same model but "metal" case

I can vouch for them, it's been a few years and they are solid, except for
when one of them had a hardcoded MAC of de:ad:be:ef:ca:fe which annoyed me
enough to return it (they just sent me a new one, and now I have a dead cow
coffee shop in my basement)