[GTALUG] simple plug & play ethernet splitters?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Aug 7 12:21:43 EDT 2024

Hi Len,
I actually have an APC power bar with serge protector powering my computer
setup right now.  Profoundly good quality, so will likely stick with that
brand, even if not quite choosing the Mercedes  I have already for the
second one.
And the tp-links one you located seems like one of the ones from Amazon as
well.
Thanks for the network cable reminders.
Cheers,
Karen