[GTALUG] ot: sort of, is it really impossible to get real cable anymore?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Nov 29 17:01:01 EST 2023

Okay Evan,
Let me walk through this completely.
1, because my television does not  include either digital, or HDMI built
in will I also need an HDMI to RCA adapter to connect say this last
antenna?
2. it might? result in my getting High definition TV channels as well as the over the
air variety?
3. if I do not also need the  HDMI adapter, is it because the antenna option
has its own ability to connect?
Yes, ordering is certainly easy, so long as what is in the box is all I
need.
Shopping in person carries challenges...what does a blind person do with
television?
I am not kidding.
In fact when I was with rogers, I ended up not paying for cable ..months
worth, because the technician refused to install it when they realized I
experience blindness.
Kare