[GTALUG] Browsers (and Thorium to be specific)

Ron / BCLUG admin at bclug.ca
Thu Nov 23 15:56:29 EST 2023

Lennart Sorensen via talk wrote on 2023-11-23 11:38:

> It is pretty annoying that chrome has become the new IE. Lots of web
> developers only use chrome and don't care that their javascript or html
> doesn't work on other browsers anymore.

I too find it annoying.

Especially since the standards are so well implemented by all (both) the
major browsers, and the cutting edge features should gracefully degrade
but not break the site.

Any examples of a site that doesn't work with Firefox?

I might give one a try; it's beautiful and sunny outside and I'm not
just not feeling angry enough.  Need something to fix that.

rb