[GTALUG] (very off topic) torque spec of impact wrench

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 14:18:34 EDT 2023

After a winter my front tire lug nuts would not budge. My mechanic used his
air ratchet to break them free, then told me to use just a little
antiseize on the threads. I haven't had any issues with winter corrosion
after that, For every Youtube video stating don't use antiseize there are
others that recommend it.