[GTALUG] Favorite desktop manager?

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Mon Jul 31 15:19:29 EDT 2023

On 2023-07-31 11:43, Evan Leibovitch via talk wrote:
> Consider how most people (and even dictionaries
> <https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/pronunciation/english/linux>) pronounce
> Linux as "Linnicks" even though Linus himself clearly wanted "Leenuks" in a
> vary short and famous audio clip
Another project with a name that is often mispronounced is KiCad. The
program origin is French where the 'i' is pronounced like the English letter
'e'.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | "Nerds make the shiny things that
                                     | distract the mouth-breathers, and
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          | that's why we're powerful"
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick