[GTALUG] Linux on Chromebook

Giles Orr gilesorr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:55:15 EDT 2022

I used to go to Detroit a lot with geeky friends, and we pretty much
always visited Microcenter.  Although I haven't gone in years.
Stewart's message suggests there isn't stock of this particular item
as close as Detroit, but ... for most people on this list, I think
you'd enjoy a visit to Microcenter if you get the chance.  Fun place -
imagine, if you will, a bigger and even geekier Canada Computers, with
the added bonus of (mostly) cheaper American prices.