[GTALUG] couple of unrelated electronics questions?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Sep 9 23:17:16 EDT 2022

Hi,
This is a good description of the connector, my IPod is either a 6th or
7th generation classic.  The cable is one of the newer ones, not requiring
the squeeze to be removed.
However, part of the cable wire is frayed, and exposed, hence my desire to
replace the cable.
As I am going to Canada computers in the morning to get the logitech z150
speakers, I am going to take this cable and ask anyway...my desire is
swift.
If they do not have one though, I can visit an apple store, although I was
hoping to spend less than $20 for one.
Thanks,
Kare