[GTALUG] couple of unrelated electronics questions?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Sep 9 12:55:22 EDT 2022

Hi Evan,
The IPod prior to say touches, 6 generation and before, did not use a USB
cable for power.  Instead the cable has a pin structure that reminds me of
the ones older Motorola or lg flip phones used, as in the ones in the mid
to late 2000's.
besides, with a kind nudge, ordering on that site with adaptive technology
and  command line Linux is not especially feasible.
In the time I spend seeking an inclusive door, I can just  call somewhere
local, walk in with the cable, and get it done.
thanks for the ideas tough.
Kare