[GTALUG] wired headset suggestions?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Oct 13 17:25:24 EDT 2022

If that person does not work for Jvc, that test has no barring on my
choices.
There are countless unique factors to such testing that do not translate
to the world outside of  their lab.
Since I am not using their brain, what importance whatsoever does their
testing have to my life experience?
none. at. all.