[GTALUG] wired headset suggestions?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Oct 11 14:23:49 EDT 2022

Hi Stewart,
While I will certainly be getting a couple of these just because, I am not
sure I  follow the solution?
I chose the 2012 macbook pro units, although the one I have is just beyond
the one I desired, because the 3.5 jack is still present.
Perhaps I am confused not seeing the image, but what does this item do?
and you  made my day understanding at least in part, especially about
zoom.
Karen