[GTALUG] wired headset suggestions?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Oct 10 17:51:09 EDT 2022

Hi there,
Actually with this pair, the USB plug in is not the deal breaker. its the
lack of any impedance information, and the sensitivity.
Wish I could share a link to  some fine articles, there is one on the
headset direct site for example, that explain the sound quality between
analog  and digital  processing quality.
to be sure, the setup would likely be problematic too, but  what makes
these far from suitable for me is the reported sensitivity.  Generally
sensitivity should be higher than 100.
Thanks for the suggestion though, if the headset were  less technically
risky, they might be a go.
Kare