[GTALUG] X10 - Gear you don't want? Or replacement suggestions?

Isaac Connor iconnor at connortechnology.com
Sun Jan 16 13:05:54 EST 2022

I have a box of it I'd be happy to ship to you for shipping costs.

I now use the common smart home plugs made by Tuya and rebranded under
10000 different names.
Better to get older ones and don't let them firmware update and you can
use https://github.com/ct-Open-Source/tuya-convert
To put your own firmware on it.

I'm hoping the project finds another vulnerability as I have several
that are too new to hack.

Would love a better alternative as well.

Isaac