[GTALUG] ot: perhaps, headphones?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Jan 13 00:23:22 EST 2022

well..those must be free as no details show in a low graphics browser
grin.
Seriously, that is one of the pair I intend asking JVC Canada about.  The
specifications I need do not quite match, but that pair is just one of a
series  that seem to increase in sound detail.
In fact, locating that pair gives me hope I can stay with JVC for this
particular usage.
Thanks,
Kare