[GTALUG] ot: perhaps, headphones?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 12 20:14:23 EST 2022

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 07:45:05PM -0500, Karen Lewellen wrote:
> Actually, if I can search by brand it would help.
> For example, there seems to be a JvC series that replaced the one I am using
> right now...for one working ear at least.
> I have a soft spot for Sony as well, with the spec details what I need most
> and  am not finding. Site the obvious?

I just noticed staples.ca has quite decent filter options.   Filters
include bluetooh, microphone, in-ear, over-ear, and on-ear and some
other stuff.

They have these JVC wired headphones for example.

https://www.staples.ca/products/2464727-en-jvc-ha-rx330-full-size-over-ear-headphones-black

--
Len Sorensen