[GTALUG] Can anyone recommend a "health" smartwatch?

David Collier-Brown davecb.42 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 08:31:55 EST 2022

My fitbit with a heart-rate sensor died, so I bought a Spade and Co
"Health Smartwatch 2", which was absolutely /beautiful/, just what I
wanted... and didn't work.

All three apps they use all demand I own a phone with a larrrrge screen,
so you can fill in the forms. I have a small screen, and the app knows I
wouldn't want to scroll down, so it prohibits my doing so. (They should
terminate their UX person with extreme prejudice (:-))

Any recommendations about good "health" watches?  If folks have had good
experiences with some, I'll try their apps, and if they work, order one.

--dave

davecb at spamcop.net            |                      -- Mark Twain