[GTALUG] Ubuntu Studio ver 22.04 Desktop (KDE) does not seem to allow for images spanning multiple screens

sciguy sciguy at vex.net
Thu Aug 18 05:33:02 EDT 2022

Hi

For the record I am using Ubuntu Studio 22.04 with a KDE desktop (Plasma
version 3.0).

Unless I am missing something major, I don't see a way that KDE Plasma
allows for expansion of a desktop graphic across two screens. Graphic
dimensions I have in mind are something like: 3840 x 1080. When I load
the graphic for the desktop in the settings, I just get the graphic on
one screen. If I select the jpg from the file manager (Dolphin) to set
as wallpaper, I get duplicate graphics on each monitor, rather than the
same graphic spanning both monitors, which is what I want.

If anyone can be of help I would appreciate it.

Paul