[GTALUG] Linux growth (was: Vaccination Receipts on Linux)

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Sep 23 20:06:06 EDT 2021

Hi Stewart,
I suppose?  One might sue red hat  or Mozilla, depending on the situation
in  question.
Still, the issue with ADA  complaints are the degree to which those filing
them must decide if it is worth the time such complaints can take.  Unlike
here in Ontario where a comparative Human Rights complaint might take a
year  or two, one can spend a decade  or more in some cases Ada wise.
Speaking personally?  I would love to discover what constitutes Google's
legal presence in  Ontario or Canada, and file a human rights complaint
based on
accessibility against them.
Karen