[GTALUG] Linux growth (was: Vaccination Receipts on Linux)

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Sep 23 19:42:14 EDT 2021

Hi Dave,
I am not sure I follow the connection between your example, and asking
those    using adaptive technology if they are say using Linux at the
command  line level, something often needful if you are going to use say
speakup, a rather long standing Linux screen reader, and Linux itself.
Google's definition of access means  using their tools, which are, at
least according to the several posts on their accessibility list, far from
consistent, reliable, or functional.
Kare