[GTALUG] Vaccination Receipts on Linux

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Sep 17 17:24:07 EDT 2021

which is why my question, about a human, still stands.
Those are not screen readers, and there are countless individuals in
the province who read and interact with the Internet differently.
And that does not even get me started on the reprehensible nature of
access in much of Linux  for these populations.