[GTALUG] Vaccination Receipts on Linux

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Sep 17 16:18:35 EDT 2021

and that link, like a great deal of Ontario.ca these days is not
inclusively  designed.
I get a JavaScript error, even when using a JavaScript friendly browser
with  adaptive tools on the Ubuntu shell services I use.  Both dreamhost's
shell and the one I use most of the time.
granted, my pharmacists made sure I had  paper copies, but still.
Kare