[GTALUG] Fedora 34 with EFI boot on Raspberry Pi 4

Howard Gibson hgibson at eol.ca
Fri Sep 10 10:39:23 EDT 2021

On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 07:34:14 -0400
Stewart Russell via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:

> At last night's Raspberry Pi meetup, Chris Tyler demonstrated Fedora 34
> (aarch64) on Raspberry Pi 4. It's supposed to be a fully supported
> distribution, although the documentation hasn't quite caught up.

Stewart,

   Let the distribution wars begin!

   I am running Fedora 33 on all my machines at the moment, having gone
through Slackware, and various Red Hat distributions.  I have been
testing and documenting the installation of distributions, and I agree
that Ubuntu is the easiest.  Fedora is my comfort spot.

--
Howard Gibson
hgibson at eol.ca
jhowardgibson at gmail.com